My neighbor really REALLY wanted me to be able to say I'd lost 46 by my 46th birthday, but as it got closer, I realized that probably wasn't going to happen. She said she'd settle for 40, and honestly? I kind of thought it would happen. Well, I sent her a text this morning, asking if she could live with 38. She said, "totally awesome. great job." (she doesn't use capitalization in text) And I realized it IS totally awesome, and (as my husband would say), "I AM a good job!" Ha! So I'm down 38. Yes, 38 pounds. WOO HOO me :)
|birthday workout clothes|
- Proof I worked out on my birthday. Yes, I'm that rocksome.
- Yes, it's a bathroom pic ... because ... uh, I can't take a full-body pic without a mirror.
- Washcloth over the shower, things hanging from the doorknob ... yes, these are the things I choose to preserve photographically.
- Also: crazy staring eyes. What am I looking at?
- Not to mention the claw hand holding my phone. Sexy.
But mostly: I worked out on my birthday. One walk by myself, and then one walk with my mama, who is here visiting. Followed by the Taste of Denmark almondy baked goodness. Because pastries for birthday breakfast are good.
I can't wait until I'm down 40, but did I mention I've lost thirty-eight pounds?!