Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 4: more weekend

So when you have a job and something breaks, you pay to fix it or buy a new one.  When you're unemployed and your iPhone 3Gs glass shatters in the airport bathroom, your husband tells you to take the SIM card out and put it in your original iPhone.  I'm going to go the Apple store tomorrow to be sure there isn't a cheap solution, but I'm pretty sure I'll be using my old iPhone, which is currently charging.

Did I mention the battery in that one dies after 30 minutes, and the new one works perfectly, except for looking like a spider web of glass?

*sigh*

Today I am thankful for:
getting to see my brother and  his family at the airport

Current weight:
239 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while.  A long while.  To catch you up, I broke my leg on the descent from a 14er in June.  It was a hard summer, but I&...